Re: 70MM Flometrics TB Installed

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 03:18:48 EDT

Kyle Kozubal wrote:

> First thing I noticed on the TB is how large it is,
> compared to the stock TB:
>

> http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/007.jpg
>

> http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/006.jpg
>

> http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/005.jpg

Crime in italy... thats TB is almost as big as the tail pipes I've seen
on some Ricers....

Nice looking unit man... if ever you had an intake restriction on that
engine - it aint there no more!!

as for the increased "suction" noise on the intake... I noticed that
really went up in volume when I threw the K+N FIPK on my Ram's 360... I
still can't quite get used to it... the sound triggers an instinctual
"thats not normal!!" response in me.. heh

Nice mods ya got...

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine