Re: Exhaust Manifold Flange Bolts

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 07:08:16 EDT

Hey, Mr. Steiger,,,

<> Interestingly, if you do a Google search for "MAHTZOED", you will
 receive several hits; *all* of which are from the DML archives.
 That's pretty impressive. Is "MAHTZOED" a Bob Smith original? :-)<>

Well I'll be! I know that I use it quite often, but I hafta admit that I
picked it up from a friend I used to work with,
back in my machinist days...
So, I guess I WILL at least take partial credit for "coining" the word, at
least as far as its spelling & usage on this list.
AND, I will continue to spell the word this way when using it descriptively
to mean DESTROYED.
That way it cannot be literally confused with an ethnic food item!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed