Re: Quad Cabs - Opinions/Advice on Purchase

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 10:45:22 EDT

In article <fb2ng3$h9p$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, SilverEightynine@aol.com
(Terrible Tom) writes:

> andy levy wrote:

> >>(snip)

> >>heh - who knows man - maybe your Quad will show up at this years
> >>Daktoberfest and you can get a chance to buy it back.
> >

> > I dunno...last I heard it was acting like it had blown a head gasket
> > outside Cooperstown.
> >

> Hmm you know who bought the Quad?

I had left the service papers in the glovebox when I traded it in and the new
owner found my office phone number (old job though) on them when he was looking
through the truck's history when it lost power and started blowing white smoke
going uphill that day. Told him everything I knew about the truck and never
heard from him again.