Re: Geocache Muggling Bastards!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 11:28:47 EDT

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> In article <fb08ku$c2v$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, SilverEightynine@aol.com
> writes:
>>

>> Looks like the cache box where my Christine travel bug was in, somewhere in
>> Ohio, was muggled and is no more.
>>
>> BASTARDS!!
>>

> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3fa0a27f-7c85-4981-b038-
>> 293331b2c16d
>>

>> yeah... that pisses me off...

   Yeah, I noticed that a while back after it was making such good
progress and then not getting any further. I was hoping it would show
up eventually, sometimes they do. Its been a while now though, so its
not looking good. :-(

   The GenII isn't doing much better; looks like the guy who picked it
up last (in November, in California) hasn't dropped it off yet.
Similar deal for the GenIII, it was picked up at the end of May in
Colorado Springs and not dropped off yet. The GenIV is still making steady
progress though. It was spotted in a Travel Bug cache near Boise,
Idaho just yesterday.

> I just read a little about the area where it was dropped. It was dropped
> 12/28/06... and reported missing only two days later on 12/31/06... the
> location is near Dayton Ohio, at a place called Witches Tower aka
> Frankenstine's Tower...

> Christines travel bug gets dropped off at a haunted site - and then the cache
> vanishes??? Muggles? Or something more..... sinister ? hehe... makes one
> wonder...

    Maybe we can convince JK Rowling to write an 8th book; "Terrible
Tom and the Muggled Bug"

--
                                          -Jon-