Re: 2000 Dakota 2WD front brakes

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 07:10:37 EDT

Hey, Brian...

<> Brake booster would affect both brakes equally.<.

You would think so, but, NOT! I'm still willing to bet that's Ned's
problem...Both Rascal's Dak & my had passenger side caliper problems & the
brake booster was the culprit in both instances...Not an easy change out,
but with lots of extensions any garage mechanic can do it...Just gotta bench
bleed the master cylinder when the booster's installed...Rascal will back me
up on this one, if he ever picks up on this thread...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed