Re: Re: Midwest Mini Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 07:43:57 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Er, Oh-Henry and Presidents choice came from USA, IIRC..

Huh... you're right about the Oh Henry bars. I don't remember seeing
them in Utah, maybe they're one of those things that they didn't bother
selling there because they figured we were an unimportant backwater.

Lemme know when you get Coffee Crisp or Aero bars, then. :-)

PC, on the other hand, is definitely Canadian.
http://www.presidentschoice.ca/AboutPC/Story.aspx

Do they sell PC stuff there now? I remember seeing a couple of their
products at Fred Meyer back in the day, but at the time I didn't know
they were from Canada.