RE: '97 Dakota For Sale

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 21:23:12 EDT

Stephen,

Your truck looks good. I wish you well in your endeavor to sell it.
Hopefully the market will be a little better in Texas than it was here in
Virginia. I too bought a Ram and sold my one owner 1997 Dak Sport 4x4 with
318, at, shell, and many other add ons with a little less than 82k. I
started my selling price at $6,750.00 and after about three months of a lot
of lookers and no takers, I sold it for $5,750.00. Well, things are bigger
in Texas; so, I hope you get your selling price. Not trying to get you
discouraged, just trying to pass on my experience.

I like the seat covers. Wet okole? I had them in my Dak with the same
color (black and grey). My Dak was green.

Garret