RE: RE: '97 Dakota For Sale

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 21:49:57 EDT

> From: ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com
> Stephen,
>
> Your truck looks good. I wish you well in your endeavor to sell it.
> Hopefully the market will be a little better in Texas than it was here in
> Virginia.
 Garret

Thanks! I'm asking a little over blue book to cover all the extras i have in it. Way too many to list... If you want i can send you a word doc with everything on it. Everything but the engine has been replace. The tranny has a lifetime transferable warranty as well. Just spent 2500 on a new front end and steering box 2 months ago. I've got alot of money tied up in it. And I have every recepit for anything i've ever bought for it. If i can't get close to my asking price i'm gonna turn it into a convertable Gen III and take it to the deer lease. Would make an awsome hunting buggy. LOL
--Hop

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.