Re: Network/Server

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 13:12:08 EDT

NAS is just hanging extra drive space off your existing network, and
making accessable to all in a minimalist fashion.

A complete new PC can provide that functionality, plus the media center
functionality as well.

You can buy one box or two, but if you want to play movies from NAS you
might not be happy with the performance.