RE: OT: Dual Hard Drives

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 17:00:35 EDT

I think it comes down to a matter of personal preference. I realize price
for price, a desktop would have better features, however I would like to be
able to tote it from room to room to lanai etc.
The model I'm looking at shouldn't be limiting at all. It actually tops a
lot of desktops, of course I'll pay out the nose for it.

Thanks,
James