RE: Re: WTB: Starter

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 20:27:11 EDT

The updated starters also come with a new terminal. Hint: Mopar
Performance starter is the same thing as the OEM Mopar but almost $100 less.
:) I've seen quite a few remans fail after a few months though - out
starters are factory high-torque starters so the windings need to be almost
perfect or they fail prematurely.

I'll check at the dealership if we have any take-off starters that are good.

- Bernd