Re: Go on Daktoberrfest!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 23:42:08 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> Free time? what is that?

   I'll let you know if I ever find some, I think its a myth though. :-)

> Schweet!! heheh I'll be ready :-)

> I'm going to get a better fill paintball than that crummy orange I was
> firing this BBQ. What color fill do you have now? I'd like to keep it
> different from everyone elses for better identification

   I think I have some yellow and some orange, and my Dad has the
red/pink Scorch from wal-mart. Even beyond the fill, the paintballs
can make a big difference. Ed and I were playing around with them a
while back, even the most expensive ones at wal-mart weren't very
good, but we mail ordered some which flew very well. (The cheap ones
would just veer off in random directions whereas the good ones flew
straight, 90 percent of the time anyway.) :-) I don't remember the
brand, I want to say Draxus (sp?) but I'm not even sure if that's a
brand or a model. (And obviously I'm too lazy to Google it at the
moment.) ;-) Last time out, I just played with the cheap ones from
wal-mart and hoped for some luck. :-) Probably too late to do
anything mail order for Daktoberfest though, unless you had it shipped
here.

   I was hoping you were going to stick around on Sunday after the
July BBQ, that afternoon, Ed, Nate, Dad and myself went back in the
woods and played several games, it was a whole lot of fun. :-) There
were large dirt piles, ditches and berms all over the place from the
bulldozers who were working on the gas well road. I'm not sure if
those are still there or not, I haven't been back there lately, but I
think they cleaned 'em all up. :-(

--
                                          -Jon-