Re: Edelbroke shocks

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 07:33:18 EDT

Hey, Rascal...

<> Shocks are fine and all, most anything beats stock, but the Roadmaster
 Active Suspension made an unbelievable difference to the ride and handling
 of my Dak, isn't that right Bob?<>

Well, I've never been in your Dak, but...
>From what you've been telling us, I'd say it did! 8-)>
Made a big difference in the way the DAKSY rides, too...
Pretty much eliminates the wheel-hop when goin thru them tight exit ramp
turn thingies...
She useta jump all over the place at every expansion joint seam...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed