Re: Edelbroke shocks

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 10:16:17 EDT

>From SteveP:
The conversation with yourself that you had is more
than moderately amusing,I feel. :) Steve P.

So describe the ride. Some people here think the stock
ones are too soft. Huh???? My Dak practically jumps
into another lane when I hit certain ruts in the
road,and it feels just the opposite of "mushy".

Thank you thank you very much, WE'll be here all week.....

With the stock shocks there was no damping, rear end was completely uncontrolled would jump to where ever it wanted. I nearly pulled a 180' on the 95-278 ramp in NYC with the old ones.

Jim
03 Dak CC