RE: Selling The Dakota

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 07:48:37 EDT

> From: steveophonic@yahoo.com
> Those are both really nice trucks. But I gotta go with
> the Ram too. Same mileage as a 318?? I thought diesels
> like that were getting like 20-22 mpg?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve P

Mines only getting 13-15 with the 35's on it. If i slow down on the freeway and baby it around town i can squeak 17.8. It's the new 6.7 so i'm pretty sure it's gonna burn more than the old 5.9 it has more displacment..

I know one thing! It will get up and scoot for a 7000 lb truck! Cant wait till smarty comes out with a programmer next month.

Had a guy look at my dakota lastnight and he loved it but, he said it's not very practical for daily commutes.. I said why do you think it has so many miles on it!

I used it to commute 85 miles a day! WTH! Why even look at a 4x4 if your trying to get good milage...

[/rant]

--Hop