Re: Lower Ball Joints

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 17:23:41 EST

DAKSY wrote:

> Hey, DML...
> I give up...Can't get the freekin wheel bearing/hub assemblies out of the
> DAKSY...gonna take the ball joint press back to AZ...
> However, not all is lost...I AM the proud owner of a pickle fork!
> Think I'll take the Sporty out for a last chance ride & get the fuel
> stabilizer in & hook up the battery tender...
> I'll make an appointment this week with the local indy ...at least he gets
> to work in a warm garage...
> WTF...it's only money, dammit...
> Later,

You should not need to pull the hub/bearing units off Bob. then agian
thats a Gen IIi so I guess i can't say for positive. But on the Gen I
and II's ya can change ball joints with teh bugger on there still.

Join Team DML!  SET@Home http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightyninej