Re: 5 Speed auto

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 17:40:57 EST

The only thing I ever noticed with my 45rfe was a kind
of drawn-out shift-bump from second to third,mainly
when cold. Never took it in for that,but it did it
since new. I also remember mine being able to
downshift three times on really long hills,if I gave
it enough gas. I liked it.

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs