RE: 5 Speed auto

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 18:22:25 EST

Well they're not the quickest shifting automatics I've owned but I wouldn't
consider it's behavior problematic.

> I also remember mine being able to
> downshift three times on really long hills,if I gave
> it enough gas. I liked it.
> > Steve P.

I suspect the first one was the converter clutch unlocking, the second one
was downshifting from OD to third, and the third one being a downshift to
the secondary second gear. Wow, that's a lot of ones, seconds and thirds in
one sentence. ;-)

Ray