RE: All New 2009 Dodge Ram on Allpar

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 13:19:22 EST

"I've thought about that heh.. well not the Nascar thing - - but that
transportation will all start to look like Star Fleet shuttle craft - as
everyone wants utility, economy, and comfort all in one package - throw
a mini van, an SUV, and a compact car into a BlendTec Blender and hit
"homogenize" - and there ya go."

they're called "cross-over utility vehicles".

Gabriel A. Couriel