RE: MIL codes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 22:26:10 EST

P0121 is the TPS - more than likely a bad one at that. It can cause the
injector circuit issues as well. Check the sensor with an analog meter (or
just replace it) and also check the injector harness connectors at the
injectors for dirt/grunge (clean them with some contact cleaner while you
have them off).

- Bernd