RE: (Mildly OT) Re: ADMIN: Dakota Mailing List Ettiquite [Monthly Posting]

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 19:18:06 EST

Well said Jon....and about what I expected. I have been known to reply both
ways, depending upon the topic and the issues raised. I will admit to
being lazy at times. I will also admit that at times it seems expedient to
me to reply at the top when there is only one question needing an answer. I
assume, perhaps incorrectly, that anyone interested in the topic has been
paying attention.

As a participant in many email conversations with about 30 correspondents,
mostly racers of various backgrounds, top posting is the preferred method of
communicating. No one seems to have a problem with scrolling down to find
because we're racers, maybe its because we find this method more expedient,
I don't know. Call me lazy or whatever, but I find either method equally
acceptable. LOL

Ray