Re: 2009 Ram

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 00:21:12 EST

Azie L. Magnusson wrote:

> Josh posted:: >>Some details on the new ram. They
> moved to a coil spring multi link suspensionin the rear..<<
>
> http://jalopnik.com/344125/2009-dodge-ram-1500
>
> Man!! Do I like what I see in this link.. I'll be VERY
> tempted to have a serious look @ a 3500 if they
> look as good as this 1500 does...

I'm thinkin I like it too - not in that nastyass brown two tone
however... I REALLY dig the instrument cluster. I'm not so sure how I
like the center console, as I'm still partial to a full bench seat. But
the interior is leaps and bounds above the funky stuff the current Rams
have. I don't care for the rear bumper with the exhaust tips bumped up
into the bottom edge. But thats rather minor I guess. I can't wait to
take one for a test drive. If they put a Diesel in a 1500, hmmm... well
lets say I'm having a hard time with this - between the Challenger....
Mmmmmmmmm silllllverrrrrrrrr.....

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine