Re: Deer hit!

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 00:26:00 EST

The craziest I've heard of was just about a half mile from my parent's
place in Southern Oregon. They've been trying to repopulate the area
with Elk over the last decade, one of the neighbors was driving down
the road when she hit a full grown elk, fortunately she was only doing
about 25 or 30 mph, this of course stopped her small car, then the
rest of the herd ran over the top of her car completely crushing the
roof, fortunately she got off with only a few bruises and a scratch or
two.