RE: Re: RE: Dodge Challenger

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 17:30:15 EST

Last night Jackie asked me "Does the DML know?"
And i wasn't sure, so using my limited, adn quickly fading memory i wanted to post before the thought left my head never to return...
Does everyone know that Jackie is pregnant? Because she is. :D
She is due in June. Actually, they have an estimated date, and you all will love this:
(scroll down)

Friday, June 13

lolol

We are still going to be in Ontario for at least a week or two in August fo=
r my sister's wedding in the middle of the month, and the baby will be comi=
ng with us. We were talking last night about bringing the newbord (would b=
e about 2 months old at that point) with us to the BBQ (if we're able to ma=
ke it of course) and wondering if those folks with kids have "camped" with =
a munchkin so little before?
The Adam BlasterTwo words, figure it out.....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....