Re: Re: RE: Dodge Challenger

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 21:06:37 EST

On Jan 19, 2008 5:30 PM, Mr. Plow <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Last night Jackie asked me "Does the DML know?"
> And i wasn't sure, so using my limited, adn quickly fading memory i wanted to post before the thought left my head never to return...
> Does everyone know that Jackie is pregnant?

Well, we do now! Congrats!

For the record, you won't be the first list member to say "give 'er"
in the delivery room.

> We are still going to be in Ontario for at least a week or two in August fo=
> r my sister's wedding in the middle of the month, and the baby will be comi=
> ng with us. We were talking last night about bringing the newbord (would b=
> e about 2 months old at that point) with us to the BBQ (if we're able to ma=
> ke it of course) and wondering if those folks with kids have "camped" with =
> a munchkin so little before?

Well, not quite that little, but we took Tyler camping (rented a unit
permanently planted on a site) at 7 months. At 2 months, it'll
probably be easier than he was at 7 - the keys will be keeping the
temperature comfortable and having a good place for the little one to
sleep. Feel free to email me off-list.