Re: Deer hit!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 15:50:14 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> Dustin Williams wrote:
>> > He was doing
>> > about 150 (or so he says)
>>
>> >after a few months of fun he passed a game warden doing
>> > about 140 or so, got pulled over and got a misdemeanor for reckless
>>
>>> driving and lost his license for a few months.
>>>

>> Shoulda had it taken away for good if ya ask me...
>>

> Tom, put the cup down and carefully step away from the haterade...just
> because *your* bike has a hard time going 40 mph... Remember, you have
> friends that like to ride fast.

Go as fast as you want... on a track or closed course. I don't care who
is at the throttle or how good they think they are. Those kinds of
speeds on any public road is reckless and immature.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine