Re: RE: It's water pump time!

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 17:01:18 EST

Yeah, after playing outside in the cold today, I don't have any interest in
doing any more work than is totally necessary to get the truck back on the
road. I have everything apart, but managed to smash my fan shroud in the
process (very brittle from the cold), so I'm going to have to chase down
one of those tomorrow as well. :(