Real War

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 18:54:01 EST

James Z writes: >> Well said and to go along with that, when the
next REAL war comes along (please bonus points to anyone who
can tell me when the last one was) <<

Currently!! It started back in the late 70's when Our Military
and Our Embassies were bombed by Muslim Extremist. If you
don't think that this war is real, just wait and see what happens
when we do not win it.. No one in this country will be safe. It
is impossible to "make a deal" with a people that wants us
dead. We must win - not pull out.

I've learned.... That one should keep his
words both soft and tender, because
tomorrow he may have to eat them.

Azie