'97 4x4 Hard to steer

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 09:24:06 EST

Well,
Everything on the front end had been replace, The truck tracks good going down the road.
The problem is The wheel is hard to turn while sitting still. If I let the truck roll forward it turns easy.
Is it possible that the new steering box I installed requires more pressure from the power steering pump?
I read somewhere that there are two different steering boxes installed in daks. Can anyone verify this?
I'm thinking that I may need to replace the power steering pump or adjust the pressure if that's possible.
Anyone got any Ideas?
Thanks, Hop
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailŪ-get your "fix".