RE: Made in China

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 11:57:29 EST

Yep! You guys have it right,IMHO! I wasn't saying that
the Bible says the love of money is good,btw. I knew
that Pink Floyd misquoted the Bible here. The problem
is that a good number of people do the same thing,and
then blame Christianity for their apparent guilt. Of
course,many liberals put on airs of guilt that they
don't really feel and try to affect policy with their
facade of "fairness". They treat wealth as some type
of sickness that needs a cure; what Rush Limbaugh
calls "Affluenza". LOL!

Steve P.

--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:

> Timothy 6:10 ' "For the love of money is a root of
> all sorts of evil, and
> some by longing for it have pierced themselves with
> many griefs."
>
> These are part of the instructions to those who
> minister.
>
> Living a good/clean life, having a strong
> foundation, and taking care of
> your family isn't an evil thing let alone against
> the teachings (Old or New
> Testament or Torah). Making money for excess
> profits is an evil if it's not
> used for the better good. Remember, we all came
> into this world without any
> clothes or riches, we leave this world the same way.
> As long as a strong
> foundation is left for our children, we've done our
> job.
>
> ('Foundation' doesn't mean house, money, or any
> worldly possessions either)
>
> - Bernd

Be a better friend, newshound, and