Re: RE: ...Mileage...and oil

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 12:03:20 EST

I see that *everyone* is now carrying full synthetic
oil. I went to Wal-Mart to buy a jug of 5W30 Mobil 1
for the Dak,and noticed that their house brand had the
same API ratings and was also energy conserving,so I
bought that instead. Is there a big difference between
brands? I know I'm going to hear from the Amsoil and
(Royal Purple?) people,but I mean among
conventional,mass brands.

Thanks!

Steve P.