RE: Crap, good things don't last forever

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 15:32:28 EST

It's a complete loss, go find a JY 360.

Better? :D

I have a similar problem with my 92 Dak 5.2L. Every once in a while when I
start it up a get the ticking noise like you would associate with a couple
of collapsed lifters. Usually after a few minutes of running the noise goes
away. My 91 with a 3.9L (Non Magnum) would do it on occasion as well.

James