Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best (1997-2004)

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 13:42:40 EST

Uh oh... two somewhat controversial statements on a particularly volatile DML.

James, I can never remember what the official DML standing is on
generation listings. I personally see a huge difference between the 90
dak and the 92 (with 91 being a transitional year where the body was
modified... significantly in my eyes). So I'd agree with your Gen II
definition.

Digger, I much prefer the REAL daks over the '96+ fairy trucks ;-)

However, with the DML population of post-96 vs. pre-96 trucks in
mind... I will now duck and run.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340

On 2/11/08, James Johnson <sixpackdak@execulink.com> wrote:

> Not to be overly picky, but isn't Gen II 1991-1996?
>
> James

snip

> >The 2nd Generation Dakota will always reign supreme!
snip