RE: End of the Dakota???

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 15:17:14 EST

i say: bring back old names and attach them to decent looking, and
competitive vehicles. "Coronet" is probably a marketable name, that, when
attached to a "D" segment car, would sell.

Gabriel A. Couriel, Esq.

Couriel Law, LLC
8337 NW 12 Street
Suite 102
Miami, Florida 33126

Miami-Dade: (786) 228-9415
Broward: (954) 636-1567
Fax: (786) 228-9517

Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com <mailto:Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com>

This e-mail and any attachments contained herein are for the named
recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
information, which is not waived by mistransmission. If you receive this
message in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message or its attachments.