Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 22:25:57 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2008 6:53:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

Funny how that works! You might be interested to know there were a couple
of custom painted, diesel Rams at the track last year. They both pulled in
with enclosed race car trailers, unhooked, and ran high 12's/low 13's.
Their paint jobs cost more than my Dak is worth! I don't remember what
their cars ran......but diesels rock! LOL

Ray

I got mine in '06, the last year before all the new smog crap got put on. I
mean, who CAN'T resist smoking out the competition, getting AWESOME fuel
mileage (I get 21 on the hwy even with my 4.10 gears), and having bullet proof
reliability that a diesel offers?? I averaged 16.2 mpg towing this back from
Vacaville, Ca to Anaheim, Ca, about 450 miles and that's with climbing 2 passes
as well.
_http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/olznut/Ram%20Stuff/?action=view¤t=0925071223.jpg_
(http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/olznut/Ram%20Stuff/?action=view¤t=0925071223.jpg)

Awards. Go to AOL Music.