Re: RE: OT Question: 97 Jeep trouble code

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 17:16:21 EST

Thanks Bernd
If the rear O2 is bad or going bad, will it throw a code?
My truck only has 90,000 kilometers (55 or so thousand miles.) When the
dealer replaced my belly pan gasket they told me the front O2 was on it's
way out, but the rear was fine (at leat they were honest). And this was
summer of last year.

Thanks again
-Jay