DML Stats Page

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 21:15:23 EST

http://archives.dakota-truck.net/STATS/HTML/index.html

Jon - holy smokes man - when you set out to do something you really
give 'er all!

Serious Mega Kudos on your work on the stats page. I'm experiencing
Geek Statistical Nirvana

[Insert Weird Al's "Its all about the pentiums" here]

Spread sheets all laid out on mah bed sheets!

hehehe

Amazing to see that my longest post was the one about Gen I engine swaps
hehe.

I would have thought it might have been the List Function series.
Speaking of List Function - this one kicks ass!

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine