RE: OT: Bikes

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 09:25:27 EDT

That's okay Dustin, that is just some ignorant myths about the Harley as
well. Victory uses many of the same suppliers as Harley, (I have been to
their plant). I dunno what you mean about "maintenance costs", but you do
have take care of something if it gets driven or ridden a lot. And as far
as "heavy"..oh well, if you are not enough of a man to ride a real
motorcycle, we understand Tom Byrne. Go ride that cute little Triumph.

Rascal