RE: YAL (Yet Another Leak)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 07:30:35 EDT

Check the body plugs under the vehicle and make sure they're not rusted
through or punctured. You can see them by looking under the vehicle - look
for two tabs sticking through an oval hole in the floor. Other areas that
the water can leak through and into that area: Upper A-Pillar (water travels
through the body channel), door-jam seal, or bottom door/body seal.

- Bernd