Re: Driving the Dak or a rental....what would you do??

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 20:51:45 EDT

> I had to rent from Enterprise. They were the only company who would talk to me (and even
> now I still call Enterprise first, just because they treated me well in the
> past).

My experiance with Enterprise was from the other end of things....They
were one of the the companies I interviewed with when I returned to
the Northwest after school. By the time I got to the second round
interview I was already a bit skeptical of their close minded business
model (everybody's management and outside ideas and advanced education
are of no use) and they probably sensed that. Had I gotten an offer I
probably would have declined it. On the other hand, I was quite
impressed with their customer service model.