Re: My new toy

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 16:02:52 EDT

I was aware. The original 1987 used left over rz engines, the made
some changes) the 1988 that widened the power band. The thing is if
you put the same amount of work into an 87 as a later banshee it beat
it. the legacy of the rz lived on until the EPA killed the banshee in
06. That was an engine that seen noting but slight modification in
25-30 years.