Re: My new toy

From: GMBlows GMBlows (gmblows@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 19:33:10 EDT

There's nothing like the smell of premix in the morning...
Well in my case premix with Avgas ;-)

My brother has an RZ with a TL100 front end, FZR rear, and TZ bodywork.
My other brother races a TZ 125, and 250.
I have no less than 11 two strokes in my garage, including chainsaw,
weedwacker,
leafblower and bikes.

Long live the two strokes!