Re: My new toy

From: Craig Faison (cfaison@magpage.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 08:49:20 EDT

Rice Burning Junk!!!

Just kidding! ;-)

I roadraced Yamaha RZ350s for a few years back in the early 90's. As you
may or may not know, that's where the Banshee motor came from. A lot of
bikes and motors have come and gone since then, but the RZ - and
specifically that motor - is one that I come back to a lot when I'm
thinking about the "good old days."

I'm not much of a quad person, but I can't help but love that motor.

Have fun with it,
Craig