Re: Happy Birthday Tom

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 16:53:31 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>oh no....
>

>>hahahahhahhahaaaaa...
>

> Guess I wasn't subtle enough this time! ;-)
>

>>Are you sure thats not considered violation of some postal code for
>>shipping a hazardous substance through the mail system? lol
>

> Heh! Could be, now that you mention it. :-)
>

>>ITS STILL ALIVE!!!!
>

> That's rather ironic, actually. It was alive, then it was dead,
> now its alive again. ;-) Actually, its spent the better part of a
> year or so in my freezer so it was rather dormant, but who knows what
> it will become by the time it reaches you... The box might open
> itself! ;-)

Ya'know... that thing was spawned when you guys got together to do some
DML Colorado planning... that was what... winter of 05? I dont remember
when you did the TBI adapter?

It sat in my freezer all through 2006, and then I brought it out at the
07 BBQ I think. So its sat in your freezer since then... assuming its
going to spend a few days in transit, and having completly thawed by
that time... I'm imagining its going to look and smell pretty nasty.

It was already going green when I discovered it, labled as "box-o-parts"
heh.

I'm thinking I'll take it out and bury it when it arrives LOL

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine