Re: Re: RE: speaker install

From: GMBlows GMBlows (gmblows@msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:59:44 EDT

Yes, I forgot to mention I have the premium Infinity system.
So far I've replaced the fronts, and the entry level pioneer speakers
do not sound as good as the stock infinitys.
That is hopefully due to the fact I have the polarity wrong on the drivers
side front!
I'll post back when I get everything done correctly.

Thanks to everyone that helped.