small block heads

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 23:59:59 EDT

Ok so I'm sitting here having a beer(s) and looking over video files on
my computer - I come across a clip I took of the Ram's exhaust just
before I put the Dynomax muffler on - and you can hear its running
REALLY crappy...

A random thought popped into my head - no pun intended. I know the
small block magnum heads are known for cracks... how likley is it that
at 68K miles - I might have a head issue? I'd love an excuse to get a
set of Edelbrock aluminum heads hehe

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine