Well I put the Neon on a diet

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 00:11:55 EDT

I removed from the neon: all the fast food packages, wrappers, boxes
etc, soda cans, moldy gladware, snow brushes, etc... loose tools, the
passenger seat, the contents from the glove box, the spare tire, the
contents from the side door pockets, the trunk carpet, the contents from
the center console, the spare tire cover, the jack, the passenger side
mirror, the ash tray, all four plastic wheel covers, the floor mats... I
might remove the radio and the speakers, Since they are shot, its no
big loss...

all in an attempt to get better fuel economy. with the use of a
bathroom scale - I estimate all told I removed about 90+ lbs of weight.

We'll see what my next fill up MPG numbers look like...

also I have a friend who works in a machine shop who said he would
rebuild the engine for me... works out to be about the amount of a junk
yard mill.

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine