Re: RE: RE: Tranny pan gasket woes.........

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 00:18:49 EDT

Even if that's what it was it's a really easy fix, and having changed
mine, the only way I could imagine it would leak would be if it was
threaded in wrong, and like everybody else said, wrong side, unless by
some miracle it's squirting up and over the transmission, bouncing off
the bottom of the cab, and then dripping down the passenger's side of
the transmission, if that is what it is I want to see a video of the
stream.