Re: Re: RE: speaker install

From: GMBlows GMBlows (gmblows@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 21:21:36 EDT

Just an update,
I have all four installed, correct polarity.
It sounds OK. Not quite as much bass as the stockers.
I left the infinity tweeters wired in the door, they work fine.
Even though they are both wired reverse polarity, from the factory!
If these blow out I'll spend the $200 on the infinity speakers next time.

Thanks for helping me out
 Marc