Re: Welcome to Dimpus Burger... Thats a lott'a Dimp!

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 19:41:40 EDT

I think you can buy materials to make your own clear resin overlay. One
sample on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/EPOXY-RESIN-CRYSTAL-CLEAR-CASTING-IMBEDDING-1-5-GAL-KIT_W0QQitemZ310042300995QQihZ021QQcategoryZ66914QQcmdZViewItem

Add a heavy piece of metal on the bottom and you've got a paperweight. Cook
up a few more and you've got a coaster set!

Chris